We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
Give your favorite dishes an extra kick with Tapatio Picante Seasoning! Our unique spice blend brings all the flavor of your favorite Mexican hot sauce in a versatile dry seasoning blend. Don't be shy, sprinkle it on everything! Bring the heat to homemade fajitas by using Tapatio as meat seasoning, or try mixing with taco seasoning for a dry rub that’s sure to please. Line the rim of your margarita, michelada, or bloody mary glass with Tapatio seasoning for explosive flavor. Give a few generous shakes to fruit salad for a sweet and savory side dish! Sprinkle on popcorn, use as french fry seasoning or pair with Cajun seasoning for a flavor packed creole dish. Tapatio Seasoning kicks up the flavor and kicks up the heat. Because our dry seasoning is based on 45 years of Original Tapatio Hot Sauce expertise, you know it's a taste you can trust. Put some spice on it!
Tapatio Salsa Picante Seasoning, Mexican Seasoning Mix, 3 Oz
- The familiar taste of Tapatio sauce in a dry spice rub
- Savory spice blend of Mexican herbs and spices
- Use as steak seasoning and hamburger seasoning, poultry seasoning, and seafood seasoning
- Can be mixed into marinades and dry rub blends
- Sprinkle on melon, pineapple, or other fresh fruit for a blast of flavor
- The perfect addition to your favorite spicy foods!
- Tapatio has been bringing the heat (and the hot sauce expertise!) for over 45+ years. Learn more at https://tapatiohotsauce.com/
Tapatio Michelada Recipe:
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Tapatio Seasoning
- 1 lime, halved
- Dash of Tapatio Hot Sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) chilled beer (preferably Mexican and dark)
- Stir together kosher salt and Tapatio Seasoning on a plate. Run a lime half around edge of a pint glass, then turn glass over onto plate and rotate to attach salt mixture.
- Add lime juice and Tapatio Hot Sauce to glass, then top with beer.
Servings: Makes 1 drink.
- How do you pronounce "Tapatio"? Tapatio is pronounced "Tah-pah-tee-o"
- What does Tapatio mean? Tapatio signifies a person originating from Guadalajara, a city in the heart of Mexico.
Ingredients: SEA SALT, RED PEPPER, GARLIC, VINEGAR POWDER, SPICES, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM DIACETATE, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, SILICON DIOXIDE TO PREVENT CAKING.